I'm loving to become a PeerTuber (is this even a thing yet? At any rate fuck youtube) and share some of my work regarding the Free Software community.
My next step is to become a persistent seeder of all of my works I upload there. To do so, I'll do it like this:
- Record the stuff the same way I do today (i.e.
- Upload and publish the episode in my instance (diode.zone).
- Delete my original file on my computer.
- Download my own video through torrent (essentially becoming my own seeder).
- Contribute to the persistence of the federation.
I wonder if other Peertubers do the same?